Brand: JINKO SOLAR
Color: Black (Mono Panel)
Versatile: Perfect for 24-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications.
Durable: Withstand high wind and snow loads; resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
Performance: Cell Conversion efficiency > 20.38 %
Reliable: Diodes are Pre-installed in Junction-Box with a pair of Pre-attached 1M wire & MC4 connector.
|ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SPV MODULES
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
||24V/405Wp (-0 to +3%)
|Open circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Voltage at maximum power (Vmp)
|Short Circuit current (Isc)
|Current at maximum power (Imp)
|Maximum Module Efficiency (%)
||-40°C to +85°C
|Maximum System Voltage
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 20 GW for mono wafers, 11 GW for solar cells, and 25 GW for solar modules, as of June 30, 2020.
JinkoSolar has 9 productions facilities globally, 14 overseas subsidiaries in Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, United States, Mexico, Brazil, Chile and Australia, and global sales teams in China, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Ukraine, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa, Costa Rica, Colombia, Panama, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Poland and Argentina.
High Power Mono perc
- 405W front power and 20.38% module efficiency with half-cut and MBB (Multi Busbar) technology bringing more BOS savings.
- Lower resistance of half-cut and good reflection effect of MBB ensure high power
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Resistant to salt, acid and ammonia
- Mechanical performance: Up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa negative load
Technical Product Information
- Excellent IAM and low light performance validated by 3rd party with cell
process and module material optimization.
- Lower temp coefficient (-0.35%) and NMOT bring more energy leading to
- Better anti-shading performance and lower operating temperature.
Warranty: 12 Years Warranty on Material and workman. 25 Years warranty on Power output.
Package Dimensions: 2008mm x 1002mm x 40mm